Wednesday, January 26, 2011

After Surgery - September 3, 2010

It's Labor Day Weekend and I feel like I have been held prisoner by this retina surgery. I has really kicked my butt! My surgery was on July 6th and has been a lot harder than I expected. My eye is still swollen closed and painful is I move to fast or bend over and I can't see very well, but I can't stand it any longer. I need to go camping, so once again we are off to Laura Walker State Park. 


It is very hot and the park is just about full. We had to take a site on the outside of the circle, which was not my top pick. I am discovering this heat makes my eye hurt and my balance feels off so I am unsure of my footing; I don't to do much walking. Last night wasn't restful, my 2nd day and night wasn't any better. Guess I am not well enough for camping yet. We checked out early and headed home.

No comments:

Post a Comment